Friday, October 21, 2011

My next HvZ primary?

I'm pretty excited for the Nerf Rayven, if it's all I'm hoping it to be, I plan on integrating a nerf Recon onto a Nerf barrel extension to compensate for the shortcomings of flywheels.


the basic idea

In HvZ games running around with only a flywheel blaster at hand is a bad idea since you need a second to turn on the blaster. When I'm using my poor man's barricade (modified buzz bee ultimate rapid blast) I remedy this by duel wielding with a tetrastrike in the other hand, which is effective but can be awkward. For example: I'll put the tetra strike in my right hand when just walking about because If I run into any surprises I naturally respond with my right hand first and the tetrastrike can shoot multiple dart upon trigger pull with no delay, but if I'm anticipating an attack/charge of many zombies I'll put the poor man's barricade (the flywheel blaster) in my right hand since I can shoot with more accuracy and control. However trying to switch the blasters between hands is a very awkward process. A blaster integration like the one I've displayed will allow me to switch hands easily. I hope you can see some of the many benefits of this setup let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. What are you thinking??? This is madness!! Just kidding, this looks like an alright deal. I just hope this isn't just as awkward as what you already described w/ your two handed switcheroos. That description kinda made me think of Ocelot. Alot. lolrhyme.

    ReplyDelete