Wednesday, November 9, 2011

will mod for money

here's the deal I've been modding nerf blasters for over 3 years, I'm a competent college student with a major in engineering. I'll be honest and say that I regularly mod blasters for friends for free, so it's only fair if I give you a really low price, without shipping I'll provide most basic modifications for under $10. I am very experienced in modding nerf blasters I've modded the entire N-strike line and most blasters more than once. I've seen what will make blasters break and the effects of certain mods. I can assure you that your blasters are in good hands and I stand by the quality of my work.

since it's kinda sketchy for you to just go by my word here's a picture of some modded blasters to prove that I do modify blasters.I will preform basic mods that include but are not limited to: AR removal, lock removal, jam door removal, spring compression and padding installation. basically I'll make it more powerful and less "idiot proof" if you want. Other blasters can my have other mods, that I can let you know about if I am willing to do them.

generally I stay away from mods that will require me to acquire new parts such as barrel replacements or spring replacements
I also don't do paint jobs

mods will be very cheap, you can even subsidize your payment with trades or nerf darts in good condition, but you must provide for any shipping and handling with cash, or you can even arrange local pickups if you live in the Maryland area.

leave a comment in the description if your interested and I can provide you with contact info

No comments:

Post a Comment